Rewarding Excellence in Real Estate in Saudi Arabia
Celebrating excellence in real estate development and architecture, the 2013 Cityscape Awards for Real Estate in Saudi Arabia invite design visionaries and forward-thinking leaders in the international development arena, to join forces to submit the pioneering projects that are raising the global industry bar.
The Awards offer international architects and leading real estate developers, with projects based in Saudi Arabia, a prestigious platform from which to communicate a shared vision for the future, from culturally integrated city skylines to sustainable urban communities within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
For further information, please email email@example.com, or call Cityscape Awards Team on telephone +971 4 407 2738.
Cityscape's Ultimate Accolade
Cityscape Awards reward excellence and celebrate outstanding performance in real estate and architectural design across emerging markets globally.
Every year, Cityscape receives hundreds of entries to its Awards events in Qatar, Egypt, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Latin America and Asia, each of which are automatically entered into the global Cityscape Awards for Emerging Markets.
Held alongside Cityscape Global in Dubai, these projects - along with hundreds of new entries from across emerging markets globally – will be judged by our international panel of expert judges to compete for the ultimate accolade.
Real Estate developments that meet the eligibility criteria below may be entered to the Cityscape Awards for Emerging Markets:
- Submitted projects need to demonstrate the highest level of excellence across 6 specified judgment criteria, including design, planning, construction, fulfilling the brief, management and sustainability.
- Submitted projects can be entered to the Built project categories (for those already completed) and Future projects (for those incomplete or still in planning phase).
- Only projects built or being planned in Saudi Arabia will be eligible.
- Architects are entitled to submit projects on behalf the developer/owner, as long as their permission has been obtained and is submitted along with the entry form.
- An entrant may submit as many projects as desired as long as each entry is in full compliance with the eligibility criteria.
- Projects may be entered into more than one category
All entries must be submitted in English before 10 November 2013 by filling the entry form and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each entry should contain the following:
- Complete Entry Form
The Awards Entry Nomination form has to be filled and emailed back which can be downloaded from this link here
- Project Images
Supporting project images (photographs, renderings or drawing) can be submitted to a maximum number of 5 and maximum size of 5MB in total has to be emailed to email@example.com. Remember that images are instrumental in helping our judges to assess the entries, and therefore images should be of high quality and include a mix of the project's location in the context of its surroundings, interior, exterior and a project site plan etc.
- Filling the Entry Form
You can type on the form and then print it, sign and put your company stamp. You will then have to scan the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact the Cityscape Awards team:
Phone: +971 4 4072738
Fax: +971 4 3352617
The Cityscape Awards for Real Estate in Saudi Arabia is an excellent platform to share your company's achievements and vision for the future. Entering to the Cityscape Awards will give you the following benefits:
- Receive high profile recognition through the most established and prestigious real estate awards events globally, which will set you apart from the competition and inspire your peers and fellow professionals in the industry.
- Shortlisted entries are to be recognized on the website prior to the event and in a press release distributed to media globally.
- Shortlisted entries are to be included in the Cityscape Awards marketing campaign.
- Winners will be announced within a dedicated press release.
- Winners will be listed and recognized in a newsletter broadcasted to the full Cityscape database
- Winners will be posted on the Cityscape website with corresponding images of their winning projects
- Winners will be announced at the Cityscape Awards Ceremony, attended by the most senior representatives of leading architects and developers from emerging markets globally.
Post awards, you will have the opportunity to use the Cityscape Seal of Distinction on your marketing and promotional materials.
Our independent panel of International experts will take a holistic approach to judging the submitted projects based on a range of criteria covering the full development process, including design, planning, construction, financial viability and management of the project.
All submitted entries will be reviewed individually by the panel of judges and will form the basis for the shortlisted projects which are to be announced by 27 November, 2013.
We recognise and respect the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. Entries are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process. We do not publish the names of companies, organisations or individuals that have not won an Award, nor will we reproduce any information from your entry. Therefore if you enter the Awards, but are not successful, this will remain confidential.
In addition, entrants may mark any commercially sensitive information contained in their entry as 'not for publication'.
All entries and supporting material will be destroyed after the Awards presentation.
The organisers reserve the right to use information contained in the winning entries (apart from contact details and any content marked not for publication) for subsequent publicity, promotions and other activities relating to the Awards.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be submitted in English before 10 November 2013 by filling the entry form and email to email@example.com
- Nominations must be clearly and succinctly written, and remain within the entry guidelines.
- Nominations should focus on grounded and supported statements
- Nominations should be for either Built Project categories (for those already completed) and Future Projects (for those incomplete or still in planning phase)
- Only projects based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are eligible for submission
- The organisers will not be responsible for nominations, which may be damaged, lost or mislaid in the post or otherwise Informa Exhibitions / Cityscape Riyadh shall have the right to verify the information provided in each submission if required
- Nominations will be accepted in good faith and, notwithstanding any attempts to verify claims made in nominations, will be treated as true and accurate
- Submission of the entry form indicates acceptance of the conditions of entry. In the event of any disputes or issues the decision made by the panel of judges shall be deemed final. The organisers will not be obliged to justify their decisions or enter into any correspondence
- By entering the Cityscape Awards for Saudi Arabia, you authorize the use and/or reproduction of images and descriptions provided in relation to any editorial/advertising purposes initiated in conjunction with the event
Disclaimer: All projects entered into the Cityscape Awards for Real Estate in Saudi Arabia are automatically entered into the 2014 Cityscape Awards for Emerging Markets. Should you wish for some reason that your entry is not included, please inform the Cityscape Awards team in writing.